Come, visit my Page

Hi, This is me, Solar. My Blog is about a variety of interests I have, and as such, I find it cramping to write on just one niche topic.
Although it's mainly about writing articles, I also love reading, photography, discussions on health issues and making money online.
I have included a few snippets on those topics as well and intend to add more in future.
I am hoping there'll be bloggers out there, who will find something of interest or value in my blog and I invite them to visit and comment on any issue or topic listed therein.

Search This Blog

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Health News, Medical, mental, Dental Treatment and Beauty

Discover the latest news and video about health at CNN. ...

Can a diabetic safely eat carbs to prep for a marathon?
What's a good vitamin to take afer radiation treatment?

For the holidays, eat before the party, use smaller plates
What kind of strength work won't aggravate rotator cuff issue?


http://www.cnn.com/HEALTH/?eref=rss_health

1 comment:

  1. Hi..,
    Thanks for putting this article. One of my knowns has been diagonised with Glaucoma 2 years back. He's just 24.
    He underwent a surgery (dont know which one) around 2 years back and he wears glasses.
    Irrespective of how much ever I google about it, I end up getting disturbed. I get disturbed because, I have
    crush on him. but, haven't told or committed. Now I have to make a decision which
    is a difficult job as you know.., its just an attraction right now. Not emotionally bonded and would be able
    to move out if I want with some pain for sometime and a scar for the rest of my life. And it would be painful
    because I am not a person who is in and out of relationships, or rather never had relationship with anyone.
    So Was wondering if i could get info from you. I read that, you yourself has been suffering from it for the
    past 20 years(at what age was it diagonised and hows it affected your life as a whole ) and and was a
    ble to preserve the eyesight. "Is it something which can be managed throughout life with
    religiously doing one's job of applying tropical medications as prescribed?" I asked one of my doctor friends,
    but he said, for atleast 10 more years the life would not be any different from the life I would be having
    if I married someone else, except for regular visits to opthalmologists and taking medication. And after 10 years,
    life would see a lot of ups and downs and may be after 20 years or so, life could be completely different for
    which I have to be ready. And may be someone comes up with some cure but, I can't be optimistic completely about
    it. I want to "explore" the options and make some decision because, myself being
    anxious,, i can't handle issues like these. So, thought if you could give me some light on these..

    Thanks
    Disturbed
    P.S Would be waiting for your reply..

    ReplyDelete